The Sky


He said the weather in Israel was boring! How could he say such a thing. But then, that was who he was.

Now, take me, a new resident in this eclectic country of myriad Jewish souls. The weather to me is an exciting way to wake to the beginning of a new day. The window is right near my bed, unencumbered by curtains, yawning a scene of magnificence very different each morning. The majestic sun's first rays color the sky a deep crimson, then golden hues rise up and splash on the wall over my bed.

Time to start the day! That's my cue on many a 6:30 am.

But sometimes clouds slide in on occasion to pale my excitement.

I love the diversity of regal scenes that HaShem covers our world's ceiling to awaken and stimulate our Neshomas ......... if one only takes the time to notice.














































Pictures courtesy ArutzSheva

Comments

Popular Posts